Saturday, September 26, 2009

The purpose of this blog

I have thought for a little while that it would be fun to write down just random things that are going on in our lives. I would love to be able to go back a year from now and re-read the funny things that Charlie does or say. BTW- Charlie is 16 months old. His birthday is 5.2.08 and is one funny little boy. I don't want to forget the random things that go on in my life with him right now. I also would love a way to put my thoughts onto paper and maybe get some advice when needed. Who knew that I would ever say "You do realize that you just ate your toe jam don't you?" See... it's those things that I want to come back to and laugh at years from now! Thanks for reading the blog and I hope you get to see a little into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment