Friday, October 16, 2009

Charlie's Future

Every mom wonders what their kid will be when they grow up... a doctor, lawyer, business CEO. I don't wonder- I know. Charlie is going to be a janitor. He LOVES to sweep, vacuum, pick up lint from the carpet, and loves to empty trash cans. (Especially the one in his room- then he just throws the dirty diapers at his mom!) Today we had the carpet in the Florida Room cleaned. He was in awe of these guys working! He couldn't keep his eyes off of them and had a big smile on his face the whole time. One good thing about his obsession is that if it's ever a rainy day and I need to keep him busy- we just start cleaning!!! I just hope that when he grows up he is the owner of the janitor service and not just a minimum wage worker!! I'm so proud!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! we think justin will be a janitor too or the guy who sweeps the field at a baseball game....lol

    ReplyDelete