Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Charlie's Potty is here!!!!

No, I'm not potty training him, but probably someday right? I did however find a great deal on the potty I wanted for him so I figured it could sit in the closet for a while. It is the Bjorn and I got it for 50% off!! So I ordered it. (Actually 2 of them- one for each floor.) Charlie was excited when he saw it! It wasn't because he knew what it was but probably because it was something I actually let him play with!

I put it on the floor and asked if he wanted to sit on it.


Then I told him he needed to turn around.




I decided to stop taking pictures of Charlie sitting on his new potty. He carried it into the Living Room and I heard a thump! So what would any mother do? I took more pictures!




Charlie was fine- cried while I laughed because he was stuck in it!!!

Thankfully he got really excited when he realized that the potties came in a BOX! (a new word now! Thanks Amazon.com!) Dan, Charlie and I played with the box for about 45 minutes. Charlie kept signing more when Dan would close it on him and he would pop out! I threatened Dan not to throw this box away for a few days! This will be great entertainment!



No comments:

Post a Comment