Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dinner Tonight

This is my friend Kristin's recipe but I just wanted to make sure I had this saved somewhere!!! I hope it's yummy- I didn't start it when I wanted to so we are all holding off for dinner. I'm HUNGRY!

Chicken & Dumplings

In the crock pot for 4 hours on high, then 90 mins on low.
3 frozen chix breasts
2 cans cream of chix soup
1-2 cans chix broth (just enough to cover the chicken pieces)
1 chicken boullion cube or packet
garlic powder
salt
pepper

90 mins before done (on low):
Take out each piece of chicken and shred it, place back in crock pot.
Then, cut 1 can french bread dough loaf into tiny pieces and toss into crock pot. Stir occassionally for the 90 mins.

1 comment:

  1. It IS yummy. Hehe.

    Glad you tried it, like I said, I added veggies a few times but I like them better on the side. I found mine got either too mushy or not done enough, however.

    ReplyDelete