Monday, January 4, 2010

Follow Up Pictures

Ok ok... it looks like I'm never going to get the time nor energy to tell all the stories I wanted to from last week. But I will upload some pictures so that you can see more of what the Skinny is on the Skimmy's!

Cookie Exchange for FAMC- Charlie helped!





Swim class ended- Dan joined us for the last class and took pictures!


A visit to see Santa at the mall- no one else was in line so we had like 5 minutes with him. Charlie sat and listened to him and when I walked up to get Charlie back he was holding Santa's thumb!



FAMC Santa Brunch


The nightly Advent Calendar! One of my favorite parts of the season this year!



Christmas Eve


Christmas Day








Charlie's make shift ball pit!




Charlie's trip to Urgent Care and the ER. We thought he had bit through his lip but really he cut the outside and bit his lip inside. He was fine!! But thankfully his first ER trip turned out to be ok!







And then NYE! Charlie stayed at my mom's house and we went to dinner and then back to Jes & Alex's for games, drinking and some Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment