Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well I Tried.

I was really trying to be good about posting often so that this blog was more fun to read. But then life got away from me.

I went to the doctor's this morning and was told I have my normal case of asthmatic bronchitis again. I have a new inhaler. Hopefully the steroids will help with all of my coughing in the next 24 hours or so.

We went out and got a Wii today!!! Yahoo!!! Dan and I sat on the couch tonight (yes the same couch and same level of the house) and played for a few hours! That stupid fitness test told me I'm 76. NICE!!! Darn baseball game gets me every time! I plan to work on that though... maybe I'll be 49 by April Fools Day??

Yesterday I put Charlie down for the night. He must have been tired because he pointed to his bed once we got into his room. Then I asked if he wanted me to cover him up with a blanket. He pointed to the one he wanted. Then as I turned to close the door behind me he says "Bye" and waved! lol It was so cute that I couldn't stop laughing and I kept making him do it over and over. He NEVER asks to go to bed let alone says bye when I leave him in there! Maybe Charlie is turning over a new leaf?

Bedtime for me- hopefully I can prop myself up enough that I can sleep and not cough all night! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment