Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Staying Busy Doing Nothing!



A picture of Charlie's first hot chocolate (ok barely warm because he doesn't like hot things!) We had just played outside- he loved the snow and the drink!


The Skimmy's have been busy!!! But have nothing to show for it! Today Charlie and I went to Aldi to get some things we need to make a friend dinner. The FAMC makes a new mom 2 weeks worth of dinners when a new baby is born. Well, I signed up for tomorrow- she's a vegetarian so we are making Minestrone Soup. Of course Aldi didn't have everything I needed so I ran to Kroger tonight. Charlie was kind enough to go with me to get an oil change this morning also. I might have a leak in my tire so I'm sure that will be an errand tomorrow!!! I always seem to have tire issues. Thankfully I'm very familiar with Discount Tire and the places around there we can walk to while we wait.

Tomorrow is swim class. Charlie will kick his legs in the bathtub flip over and kick some more. He loves to have his ears under water and have me talk to him! We talk about blowing bubbles in the pool and he won't do it in the pool yet, but he will in the bathtub. The other day he said "Mamma" and then did it! No clue where that came from but it's cool that he actually pays attention during class.

This weekend I'm throwing a baby shower for my friend Jes. I hope it's a great time!! I doubt she likes games- but she gets no choice! I have some fun ones planned. Nothing gross, no smelling dirty diapers or eating baby food. I'm looking forward to some good food, good friends and CAKE!

Having 2 other couples over on Sunday for The Super Bowl. Dan's going to make chili and we'll have all the fixings! My high school friend Paul and his girlfriend are coming over- they said they are bringing cupcakes. I asked no more questions! We LOVE cupcakes! :-)

Enough rambling... off to make that soup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment