Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today is Thursday.

We were diagnosed with H1N1 on Monday. Since then I have been to CVS to pick up drugs and a quick trip to Kohl's yesterday to remain sain. WHAT am I gonna do today? It's cold out, I have a headache and really shouldn't be out in public. We are bored!!!!! We are lonely!!!! hmmm any suggestions? I should clean but I don't have the energy yet for that. How much TV can a 1.5 year old and his mother watch??

Oh yeah... and Dan is going hunting this weekend so Charlie and I will have more QT together. We will be leaving the house by then!!! RIGHT? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Make a mess and I'll clean it this weekend. ;)

    haha, here's some real ideas:
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977002654

    Hope you guys aren't too bored stuck in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh great website!! Thanks. Also, don't worry about it... the house is a mess I didn't have the energy to clean it!

    ReplyDelete