Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wow here come the holiday's!

Man... holiday's seem to come up on you faster than the year before. After a great Thanksgiving weekend it seems like Christmas will be here in no time! I'm actually excited for everything this year. I think it's because Charlie is going to be interested in what's going on and he likes to open gifts- it's a good thing since I keep finding him deals! I can't help it. Charlie is at such a fun age and I can think of so many things that I know he would love. Play food, Match Box Cars, Balls (of course), Crayons and paper, trucks, blocks, etc. etc.

In the next week I have so much going on! Dove Chocolate Discoveries will keep me busy this week also as I have 2 vendor nights to have parties at. Lunch date with a friend on Tuesday, retake of pictures tomorrow for Charlie. Oh, let me share that story!!!!!!!!

I took Charlie to Portrait Innovations to take some 18 month pictures and a fun Christmas picture. He wanted NOTHING to do with having his pictures taken. So many distractions - kids, people and balls. It was SO bad that the photographer told me we should just reschedule. It will be slower tomorrow and she will remove ALL of the balls before we get there. Yes, my child needs special accommodations because of his obsession with balls. Wish us luck tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (I didn't get a single picture of Charlie on Thanksgiving :-( sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment